Moderator: David Hirshman, Co-Founder and Editorial Director – StreetFight
Panel: Omid Ashtari, Director of Business Development Europe – Foursquare
Nihal Mehta, Co-Founder & CEO – LocalResponse
Dougal Templeton, Co-Founder – Vouchercloud.com
At a turning point in an industry branching out from the simple daily deals concept, who better to talk about hyperlocal targeting that the top three players of geo-localisation. As Foursquare announce a growth rate of 330% in Europe, making it a prime market for development.
In this panel you will discover:
• The three companies main strategies behind localisation and integration into deals, providing strong value and hyper contextual experiences
• How Foursquare manage customer acquisition and loyalty through specials and deal, as Omid Ashtari shares key figures
• How the three companies are handling the emergence of real time deals and geo-localisation, which Nihal Mehta believes will foster customer loyalty
• Advice on how to address the need for personalisation, more important than hyper-localisation believes Dougal Templeton
• How the panel confront the controversial issue of privacy, as Nihal Mehta claims “we are seeing people are becoming more and more apathetic to privacy. I call this generation the digital narcissists.”
Want to hear more get access to our 8 h video material including 10 panels, 6 presentations and 37 interviews.