Moderator: Jonathan Besnainou, Co-Founder & CEO – Ohmydeal
Lopo Champalimaud, Co-founder & CEO – Wahanda
Michael Brehm, Co-Founder & CEO – Rebate Networks
Mark Bower, Commercial Director – TimeOut
In one of the speediest growing industries, the competitive and fast paced European daily deal business counts not in months and weeks but in days, daily being the optimum word.
In this panel you will learn about:
- How European daily deal companies have approached expansion in a local based market that is Europe, filled with challenges and opportunities which Michael Brehm considers to be one of Europe’s strengths
- Each company’s thoughts and experience on the best methods for expansion, be it organic, partnerships or acquisition
- How the panel think European expansion will divide the market into different blocks according to different categories
- How the European market is seen in comparison to the United States, as Lopo Champalimaud shares his lessons, stressing the importance of differentiation.
- TimeOut and how they handled their emergence into the daily deals sphere, as Mark Bower says that their already established European footprint, present in 70 cities, will help successful expansion across Europe.
Want to hear more about a market in rapid expansion? Click here