Moderator: Parmy Olson, London Bureau Chief – Forbes Magazine
Tobias Tschoetsch, Managing Director – Groupon UK
Peter Briffet, Managing Director – LivingSocial UK, IE, NL
Brian Harrison, Global CEO – Kgbdeals
Drum rolls as the three top-players of the global daily deal industry come together to discuss the be-all-and-the-end all of daily deals in 2012, an industry worth £300 million in the UK alone.
During this panel you will hear:
- How to create loyal customers and improve customer relations, as Brian Harrison explains how to exceed customer expectations, Tobias Tschoetsch breaks it down into two key points and Peter Briffet insists customer loyalty will stimulate organic growth
- How to build up loyalty and sustainable relationship with merchants by providing with tools by playing a consultant role.
- How empowering your staff can be the key to success
- The core values of the business model, a flourishing social commerce model, in the eyes if the industry’s top players
- And finally the panels’ thoughts on the evolution and future of the “live and exciting” environment that is the daily deals industry, as LivingSocial reveal their increasing mobile user percentage.
Want to hear more about what this elite panel have to say? Click here